MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #247 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day 35
I led the group through our warmups.

During one of the exercises "circling the ring" we switched direction every 10 seconds. I threw lunges and squats in for 15 second bursts 4x out of a 4-minute round.

If i do this again we may try 5 second direction changes.

I worked with a kid on defense/offense drills for 4 rounds, then we did bag work for 6.

I decided i was going to work on my jab for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------
Session 2

I tried to do the same setup as the 1st until a hot-head decided to start his own calling which is fine...but got me angry.

after the warmups, i worked 15 rounds on the bag working primarily on my jab. At the end i was throwing right uppercuts.

I notice if I am throwing an uppercut it gasses me quicker than any other punch.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote