MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #27189 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Damn what a boring process(jury duty). I came in today and they drew 12 names of the remaining 42 of us left. We were all in the same room though and the judge and lawyers questioned the selected 12 for a couple hours. All 12 answer honestly and don't seem to be really trying to get out of it. But 1 bitch is just stupid. 20 years old works at Sonic just had a baby and just dumb as shit. She gets dismissed. So they pick 1 more name to replace her and....it's fu.cking me. They call my name. But I got up there and play it beautifully. I tell them I don't feel comfortable casting judgement and I really don't want to be there. They ask me different questions and I'm just a dick the entire time. They asked me if I would like someone like me to be on my jury and I answer no of course. Anyways, BOOM! I'm released and free to go. The other 40 fuc.kers are still up there being bored to death. Gave the crazy eyes as I laughed on out that bitch. You don't want me I'm craaazy.