MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain vs Bigfoot / JDS vs Overeem @ UFC 160

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
Personally I would prefer to see Werdum vs Velasquez but I know that Werdum is slated to fight Nogueira and hasn't really beat any top contenders in the UFC. But I will not complain about any heavyweight title fight. It may be interesting to see if Big Foot can come back and put on a better performance then he did the first time. I doubt that very seriously though, I expect Cain to again go right through him. There first fight may have very well been the most one sided fight in UFC history, this one I think might be slightly less one sided but still overall very one sided.

You can't go wrong at all with Dos Santos vs Overeem. Anyway I can picture this fight it ends with one of them getting knocked out. My prediction is that at some point Dos Santos will catch the Reem with a flurry of fists and finish him much like Big Foot managed to do.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote