MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Upcoming TUF: Team Canada

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledgehadoq Is True Champion Of Knowledge
sounds like a good idea but unless they do it crazy like "GSP vs Rory", I don't see it turning out that well. who are the great names in canada again?
exactly!

what they're doing now with jones/chael is great, they take likeable fighters at the top of their game (well, it's arguable for chael, but still) and they do it right.

I DONT want to see a big country vs carwin TUF or a Pearson vs Soti TUF either

Country vs Country, yes, like TUF Canada vs US with GSP vs Hendricks for example

China vs UK I don't know, but "B series" (no offense) semi-known fighters just for the sake of "doing a TUF" in another country, just no

do it well or don't do it at all
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote