MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #27195 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Following the Twitter meltdowns over the IOC pulling wrestling from the Olympics I believe medalist and former World Heavy weight champion the Iron Sheik said it best.

If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble.

The #TEAMSHEIKIE respect the Olympic now they can all go f**k themselves and make the Curling Olympic sport because they all the biggest piece of no good s**t and I never watch the Olympic again. Also buy my t shirt [on my website] or go f**k yourself."

It's like Maya Angelou and Chael Sonnen had a chubby Iranian godson of awesome.
Now where's Sgt. Slaughter's response.

EDIT: More tweets from Ironk Sheik. Hahahah...

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik
only the @piersmorgan and the @bettywhite only 2 people that help the Sheikie baby bring back sport I love the wrestling from jabroni IOC
Expand
1h The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik
somebody intelligent tell me what new sport instead of the wrestling so i tell IOC they are dumb son of a bitch no good mother****er
Expand
New Olympic sport who **** more white women than the RGIII tell me or go **** yourself #teamsheikie
Expand
New olympic sport is who has smaller dick than Hulk Hogan #SaveOlympicWrestling
Expand
Olympic so joke now who paint their ass like ultimate warrior best now a sport #SaveOlympicWrestling
Expand
Olympics so joke now that the new sport is who ****s chris brown mother best #SaveOlympicWrestling
Expand

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.