MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #27216 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Ive not had all that much dealing with the police but, from my experience, the people who dislike the police, usually turn out to be those who get caught doing stuff they shouldn't have been. Or, being 'picked on' as they usually call it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Whether what happened to him was unjust or not, or whether the LAPD are corrupt, what he did was ******* sick and he screwed himself over as his 'message' is completely lost in him being a psychopathic scumbag.

Glad he's gone from this world, just a shame he didn't leave earlier before he hurt so many families.
I'm glad some people get it.

Killz, I've found what you said is mostly true. Usually the people who strongly dislike police are usually A. In high school B. Never grew up C. Had a bad experience or D. Got a ticket once that they didn't like.

By and large, the vast amount of people though do support police and understand the need for them in society.

It's been an excruciating week to be an officer in so Cal. I'm glad it's come to and end, and I'm glad the dirt bag has met his end.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague