MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you do for Entertainment?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I like to smoke weed and game. Some weed and watch movies. Smoke weed and go to the Wildlife Refuge. Smoke weed and go to sporting events. I LOVE going to sporting events. Going to Oklahoma Sooners home games are the best. Been to too many to count. Travel down to Dallas from time to time, only a 2.5 hour drive. Got a couple buddies down there. Dallas Cowboys stadium is awesome. Oklahoma City is a little over 1 hour drive so I catch OKC Thunder NBA games from time to time. Been to a couple NBA Playoff games. Saw Texas Rangers play in World Series a couple years ago.
Most days though I go to one of my buddies house and smoke some weed and watch some kind of sporting event on TV or something like that. Or we will smoke then game.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote