MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain vs Bigfoot / JDS vs Overeem @ UFC 160

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #39 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't care how amazing anyone thinks Cain is, he's a brawler. He took Bigfoot out impressively but he has a style where he could fight a guy 10 times and every fight will be quite different.

Obviously I'll pick Cain to win, but don't count on it being a repeat of the first fight... Especially with what Silva knows now and the patience he showed against Reem. He unleashes those giant fists at the right time and Cain will get hurt.

I've always had JDS beating Reem and still do. I think JDS will get back to the top, he really didn't seemed bothered at the end of his last fight. Something about his wife filed for divorce two days before the fight? I didn't know that, either way that fight was proof he's a true warrior and I have no doubt he'll rule the division again, long as he's focused.