MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #27256 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Amazing... people take a guys word for it who's obviously severely emotionally and mentally disturbed.

Anyone read the part in his manifesto where he said he grabbed the guys neck in the academy and started squeezing?

This guy didn't just kill cops. He killed a cops kid and her fiancee simply because she was his kid. It's sickening people are praising him.

I guess as along as he talks bad about police, he must be right.
People don't just automatically go against police, that is not the case, it's the vast range of history showing police brutality and lying, and corruptness both on the street and in the office that makes people go against the police. I'm 100% skeptical about people who need only a high school education and 3 months training to hold a gun and command me or other citizens on what to do. It's a horrible system full of power hungry, low IQ individuals who are protected by their peers of which have equally low IQs and low moral values.

Obviously not all police are like this, but the whole system is in fact full of people just like that, and as such the whole organization and system should be completely re-worked, re-written, and every police officer should have a mandatory life sentence in prison for a single case of injustice or brutality towards a citizen. They should also have mandatory, on-always cameras attached to their head, and if it is ever turned off during your working hours, you get fired immediately and can never work in law again in your life. If you take up a job with 3 months training that allows you to hold a gun and command people what to do, then you should take the responsibility that if you mess up, you spend your life in prison and have every single second of your day monitored highly, by an extremely strict system. Only individuals of the highest, highest intelligence and experience (the training should be 5 years minimum, not 3 months) should be able to become potential police officers, and people like this would take the job as seriously as possible, as the result of not doing so means you get your life taken away from you. It means you actually earn the right to hold a loaded gun and command people what to do, and the respect and intelligence to do it, unlike the system that is in place today.

------

As for what I'm doing, I just got back from Brookings AGAIN, it's not too long of a drive but I just went yesterday, so kinda annoying.

I'm going to pop in a game or movie soon and relax for the day, not feeling too well so it's a good time to sit back and relax.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin