MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #27272 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I train judo, not BJJ. The belt tests require adequate technique not competitive results.
I know you train judo. You have to show technique in BJJ as well but, if you couldn't do it under pressure at full speed out of the gym the most you could hope for was a blue belt not much more unless you were around a really long time. That's purely speaking about the group I was brought up with so I would imagine there are different ways of doing things.

Congratulations by the way and best of luck. Sorry I didn't mean to interrogate you about it, just foreign to me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3