MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #75 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Probably 95% of my smoking is done with blunts. I don't really care for joints, they just seem to be more fragile and don't hit near as good. For me anyways. I can't roll a good joint but I'm a master blunt roller at this point. Back when all I smoked was "reggie" we would roll 10+ blunts a day. "Reggie" was very cheap where I live when I was in high school and very easy to get. When I was younger I didn't have the same kind of tolerance so it wasn't too bad.
Vaporizers can be tricky, there are so many different kinds. The ones I used were tricky because you had to make sure it was between a certain temperature. Too hot and it would just burn your shit up quick and not give you much return. Too cold and you weren't really getting a good hit. You had a little window where the temp needed to be to burn the weed properly to give you a nice smoke. But when you got it right it worked pretty well.
Didn't know that about vapourisers, or more likely, I did know but forgot. See we got two seperate conversations going on about weed. F*ck yeah! Its how we roll bruddaaaahs!

I need weed.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote