MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #75 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Probably 95% of my smoking is done with blunts. I don't really care for joints, they just seem to be more fragile and don't hit near as good. For me anyways. I can't roll a good joint but I'm a master blunt roller at this point. Back when all I smoked was "reggie" we would roll 10+ blunts a day. "Reggie" was very cheap where I live when I was in high school and very easy to get. When I was younger I didn't have the same kind of tolerance so it wasn't too bad.
Vaporizers can be tricky, there are so many different kinds. The ones I used were tricky because you had to make sure it was between a certain temperature. Too hot and it would just burn your shit up quick and not give you much return. Too cold and you weren't really getting a good hit. You had a little window where the temp needed to be to burn the weed properly to give you a nice smoke. But when you got it right it worked pretty well.
Didn't know that about vapourisers, or more likely, I did know but forgot. See we got two seperate conversations going on about weed. F*ck yeah! Its how we roll bruddaaaahs!

I need weed.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote