MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #79 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Can't say that I regret the experience, because when you look back at it, imo, there's always something you can learn, like the fact that anytime mother nature can grab you by the balls and you can't do anything about it, but that's not the high I'd want after smoking daily. I was literary high for at least 5 hours and I didn't even smoke that much. Granted, I wasn't the smoker then as I am now, but still.
Dude, it sounds awesome. I'm getting me one of those. High for 5 hours? Amazing. I'm only ever high for 5 hours if I've been mixing bongs, pipes and blunts. And it has to be chronic. I used to be a daily smoker up until 2 months ago. I try to keep it to once a week now. So much more gratifying, satisfying and cheaper!!!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote