MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #81 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
But it's really a couple-times-a-year thing, so don't get too excited, and you have to get some good shit and take a huge hit (like a 2 liter bottle). Though pretty much all of my friends say that the highest they've been was also with a gravity bong, so it probably won't dissapoint.
DUDE! Ive just searched for gravity bong. We call them turbos in England. Buddy, I smash them all the time! Seriously. Use them in a bath, bucket, sink, always with a 2 litre bottle. I use an old whisky bottle as its real sturdy and easy to clean. I do like them. I'm just not keen on the coughing that follows a hit from these beasts.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote