MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you do for Entertainment?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Yeah its the subway one. Don't know about you, but I hated the levels that were too big. It'd would take sometimes upto 10 minutes missioning around in a tank, only to get blown up by a f*cking plane. Annoying as hell. I prefered the mid to short range guns so prefered the smaller maps.
Yeah I had to have a nice squad in order to play the bigger maps. TDM takes away the vehicles and that's what I usually played if it was just me and 1 other person. But I liked to use a variety of style to play. I even used the cheap cheat they had with the shoguns and the dart bullets that would allow you to pretty much use it as a sniper. That would really, really piss people off. Also the fully auto shotgun was fun to run around with. I also liked using the fully auto pistol and running around with that. Also like I mentioned I liked putting red dots on semi-auto snipers and using them as mid range guns. That was always fun.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote