MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #91 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
The laws are way, way too strict here in Oklahoma. I'd get life in prison if I got caught doing something like that. My buddy got caught with a QP and he could get up to 20 years. No priors or anything. More then likely he will get far less then that though.
I just need to move a couple states over to Colorado since they just passed weed for recreational use. Not just medical use but recreational use. Shit, sign me up!
Jesus, life? In England, if you get caught with 2 or 3 plants, you can claim them to be personal use and will probably just get a slapped wrist. The only time you would do time is if you had a massive operation and it was obvious you were dealing. I've been caught a few times with weed or having a smoke, never arrested.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote