MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you do for Entertainment?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I never had a headset, found them annoying, so never had a squad I could communicate with. Also, not really alot of friends that played it. So the idea of running around massive maps getting 2 kills and 3 deaths never appealed to me. Even when high. The fully auto shotgun was a blast (pun intended, im on fire today!), you didnt really have to even aim! As soon as you see someone, hold the trigger. I played on a buddys COD black ops 2 the other day. It sucked bad. Its like a cartoon!!
I have an amazing Turtle Beach headset that is awesome. It has surround sound in my ears and I use them to watch movies as well I love them so much. Best thing I ever bought.
A couple of my buddies were extremely skilled in both jets and choppers so I could have fun riding along with them. We had a nice squad all with headsets, the same group of people that I will sometimes get on Live with while watching a UFC PPV or some other MMA event. I was lucky, those guys were all much better then me so I got to piggy back and get some kills myself.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote