MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #98 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Stopped it at exactly 37 seconds. If I listened to anymore of it I might have to rob an old lady to go get some weed.
Next time you get baked and are just chilling around look that song up and let it play. I like to do it while I'm smoking. Man that was my song in high school(pun intended)!
So much of it just describes exactly how I feel. "If you feel like I feel I got half on your dime." "If I ain't there when you blaze a blunt, please think of me"
Just the relaxing beat and the lyrics make it my favorite smoking song. There is one more smoking song I love that's my #2 that is by lil Flip but I won't torture you with that one right now lol
OU is offline   Reply With Quote