MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #111 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Thinkin' about this thread reminded me of the film "The Wackness." If you havn't seen it check it out. Everybody has seen the popular ones; Up In Smoke, Half Baked, Harold & Kumar, How High, etc. That one was a sleeper.

Music from the 90's, dope dealer who sells to a weed smoking suicidal psychiatrist played by Ben Kingsley of all people. Throw in Olivia Thirlby and you got a coming of age romance story. It's got more of an East Coast vibe to it. Cameos by Method Man and Mary-Kate Olsen.

Rep if you seen this. After, I'll give another recommendation.

Cant see the vid on you post man. Will edit my own post after you fixed.

EDIT. Added the 'w' that was at the end of the vid. Fixed the video in my quote. Never seen it though dude. Must watch. What else you got?

EDIT2. Looks awesome. Set in the 90s is always a bonus too.

EDIT3. Tried repping but gotta spread.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote