MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #114 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Check it out, it's one of those flicks where it should have got more attention, but never did. Here's a funny scene -->
Totally 90's jargon and slang. Once you watch it I'll give you another recommendation.

One advice...never smoke with a rastafarian. You'll get outsmoked. Top three hip hop weed heads.

3.) Method Man/Redman
2.) Cypress Hill
1.) Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion

0.) Willie Nelson - Snoop said he's the only one who outsmokes em.

I don't want to know...
Haha, yeah man that dude is well funny. My type of movie too. I was born in 85 so I'll love all thge 90s references.

I'd love to get high with Willie Nelson and Snoop. I'd probably freak out at the weird reality of smoking with two celebs though!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote