MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #115 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Check it out, it's one of those flicks where it should have got more attention, but never did. Here's a funny scene -->
Totally 90's jargon and slang. Once you watch it I'll give you another recommendation.

One advice...never smoke with a rastafarian. You'll get outsmoked. Top three hip hop weed heads.

3.) Method Man/Redman
2.) Cypress Hill
1.) Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion

0.) Willie Nelson - Snoop said he's the only one who outsmokes em.

I don't want to know...
Bone Thugz are heavy smokers, Twista is a heavy smoker. Hell I think Nelly has been caught multiple times now with possession of marijuana. Hard to really know who smokes the most but I assume all listed smoke their share.
My buddy went to a Z-Ro concert that was in town at a small club and they had blunts on stage the entire time. But he said it was the same way at the Snoop concert.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote