MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Shields, Back to Welterweight

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I don't like Jake Shields enough to blindly defend him. If there was evidence that he tested positive for steroids, then you and I would not be having this discussion. As I said earlier, your consistently labelling your own scenario as 'much more likely' and 'common sense' doesn't make it either.

You call it the most possible scenario. You say it's common sense. And then you completely ignore the most relevant fact of all - that Jake was suspended for 6 months and not 1 year (which is standard as far as PED suspensions go). The one fact we actually have, and you ignore it. Funny how that works.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote