MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Shields, Back to Welterweight

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
IF it is weed then Jake has the poorest PR ever. Because it's moronic to not come clean if that is the case. Simple as that. If the best possible scenario that you guys are so hopeful for is the truth then Jake is a moron for not giving that information out when that is in fact the best possible scenario. If you list the possible reasons for his suspension weed would be least condemning. So I guess it's possible that he is just that stupid, I think it's far more likely that isn't the case. I think you guys are the ones being unrealistic here. It's not the logical outcome.
I could careless too be honest what it was that he took. I don't have facts so I'm not going to sit here and whine about it or call him a cheater until I know for sure what he took. His performance against Herman wasn't anything to be amazed over, his cardio was still shot, he's just a far better grappler.

So I bow out of this conversation about what he was banned for.

I hope he can get his career back on track, but wish he'd stay at MW.

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is online now   Reply With Quote