• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

***OFFICIAL*** Jimi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabate Thread

3K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Canadian Psycho 
#1 ·
Light Heavyweight bout: 205 pounds

See less See more
#7 ·
Manuwa will ruin Cyrille standing. It'll be quite even I think until Jimi lands a heavy shot. He has far too much power, and with his technique as well....It's ending quickly and brutally.

#8 ·
Diabate is a really good striker guys... better than Manuwa probably. I think Manuwa will eventually find Diabate's chin and get the TKO, but I won't bat an eye if Diabate wins by decision or TKO either.

#9 ·
I was about to say Cyrile til I read everybodys' post about Manu Manu. Get it Manu...Manu. I'll have to say this fight will end in a TKO. Who I don't know yet.

#10 ·
Looking forward to this one. Manuwa has looked like a killer and It'll be interesting to see if he can prove to be one of the better light heavyweights in the world. He is without a doubt one of the more exciting prospects in the light heavyweight division. Diabete is no push over though especially going against a guy who will want to stand and bang. My prediction is Manuwa catches him early and finishes the fight.

#12 ·
I don't see why most people have Manuwa as favourite. I was at his first UFC fight and watched it again later. For as good as he looked in the 1st round, he looked utterly horrific in the 2nd. Absolutely gassed after 4minutes. If that fight didn't get stopped by the doctor I'd put my money on Kingsbury coming back and winning that.

This fight I see Diabate winning via however he wants. So much range, better technique and grappling. Long limbs to wrap up a sub. I'd love to see Jimi pull off a huge KO, but that's his only chance, an early finish.

#24 ·
For sure. Will be a CRAZY damn fight. Will be pulling for Te Huna in that.

Man I hate when fights end like this. Gotta feel for Diabate. Horrible way to lose. Not exactly the best way to win either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.