MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cruz vs Barao

Thread: Cruz vs Barao
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I have Barao and figured most would.

I have him by KO or TKO actually. He will be able to time Cruz's weird movements. T-Rex armed Faber did a few times and he isn't nearly the striker Barao is. And doesn't have as much power. That isn't even factoring in the layoff, which can only hurt Cruz. How can you expect a guy coming off 2 big injuries and nearly 2 years out to be the same? You can't.
I know the situations are slightly different, and the layoff time is longer, but to be fair that is also what most people said about GSP.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote