MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cruz vs Barao

Thread: Cruz vs Barao
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I know the situations are slightly different, and the layoff time is longer, but to be fair that is also what most people said about GSP.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
GSP is a machine. And most people didn't include me. GSP trains like a madman and has the best everything. GSP is calculated with what he does and I knew he would be fine. GSP is the last guy you have to worry about rehabbing correctly.

Cruz got hurt in the gym after already coming off an injury. 2 injuries...a lot more time off, is much different. Cruz is no GSP either. When I saw GSP nailing the mits with Tiger MT we obviously knew he was ready. He was throwing hard kicks over and over and over.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote