MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cruz vs Barao

Thread: Cruz vs Barao
View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I was under the impression it was his body rejecting the first surgery which caused his delay. Perhaps I'm mistaken though, but if so, that speaks nothing to his rehabbing 'skill'

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
I think I made one post towards you, and now you follow me all around to argue with me.

All I know is I trust GSP more than anyone. He is the most calculated fighter. He spends a lot of money on world class care. He is probably the best conditioned athlete in the sport. Plus Cruz will be out far longer than GSP was.

If thinking Cruz, who uses speed and quick movement in all of his fights will not be the same, shoot me. I doubt he will be. I think Barao wins regardless of Cruz's status.

I was never a person who said GSP may be off because of the layoff. So none of that even pertains to me. People say a lot of things.

Getting injured twice in a row is worse than once with a full long recover. At least in my estimation.

Little Faber caught Cruz a couple of times when Cruz was on a straight roll at his weight. I think Barao can time him as well, he is much better than Faber.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote