MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Looking for help for my journey to become the K1/MT national champion

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
BruceBlbstajn
MMA Fanatic

BruceBlbstajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Looking for help for my journey to become the K1/MT national champion

When I was younger, I have never thought I will do this sport. I was always chubby. I was always obese. I was fat. At 15yo I had almost 200 pounds. It was just horrible. I decided I have to change myself in order to achieve something. I started running. I was able to drop to my current weight and cut myself like on the picture.

I started Muay Thai two years ago. Probably a year ago I had my surgery, where I wasn't able to train like 8 months. My first training after surgery was in October 2012. I decided I want to become the very best. I had 2 matches, amateurs, in the video, and I won them both.

After that, a professional level was next thing I wanted to achieve. I had a fight with a guy from Slovakia. He was like the second best guy in Slovakia. And he actually knock me down with elbow in second round. This happened a month ago.

After that until now, I'm kinda deppresed. But I'm training and I would love to become the best. I would like to visit Thailand this summer, to train here for two months. I only need money for traveling and some basic stuff, because I will work in Thailand in gyms. I will try to find some job there, I will clean gyms where I will be training so I can cut the costs to minimum.

I'm 18 now. I'm professional now. And I would like to become the very best.

I'm not disabled, homeless, victim of anything.I'm just a guy who is looking for help to achieve his dream.Any questions send to:
email: Marek.1410@seznam.cz

I would love to talk to you about me, my journey, and anything else.

I'm raising money for myself.
I'm not lying and I'm completely honest with everything I wrote above.
I just need help to do this, because I can't do this on my own.
Every help is appreciated. Thanks
http://fundly.com/trip-to-thailand-t...-in-my-country
BruceBlbstajn is offline   Reply With Quote