MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - House Of Cards...

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
What do you mean "break character"? like break "the fourth wall"?
Looks like OF beat me to the punch. I think it's solid writing and I can imagine the politicians revelling in it. Gives you a glimpse in the seedy world of politics at the highest echelons. I really enjoyed watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
He means Kevin Spacey will stop in the middle of a scene and address the camera. he will narrate or explain or opinionize or just crack a joke about the other characters.

It's a good show. It's not a great show.
I think it's a great interim show to watch since Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Sons Of Anarchy are all on hiatus.

While Suits (6) is fairly entertaining, it's much lighter in tonality although there are some dramatic moments, but I'd rate House Of Cards (7) slightly higher. The previous shows I mentioned are all 8's and GOT at 9+. I'm not sure how they're going to top GOT. That's movie style budget...almost.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote