MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Some hard descisions in here - are you prepared?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
Cut it to 5 mil. This is assuming the shower/sink setup comes with basic hygiene products.

Hot girl - 18 points
- 10 years with little to no human contact would be brutal. I'll spend the 18 for sex,a relationship, and just somebody to talk to that isn't Barry Bonds.

Fast food - 4 points
- I'm not eating microwave food for 10 years and I could get some moderately nutritous fast food if I wanted.

Garden w/ greenhouse - 2 points
- I'd use the greenhouse to grow more varieties of food and some weed. It could serve the purpose of a "job" giving me something to do everyday, and I'd get the feeling of going outside even if it was artificial. Easily the most undervalued thing on the list.

Mayo Clinic - 3 points
- Somebody is going to get sick over the course of 10 years. Staying alive is important.

Pool Table - 1 point
- Just a cheap source of entertainment. Pool is fun.

TV - 7 points
- Lots of entertainment for way cheaper than the internet.

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote