MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #27405 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I just got back from my judo competition. 4 fights, 3 wins(two armbars,one pin), one loss(via penalty), 3rd place in the end. I didn't really give my best, unfortunately. I wasn't nervous, I was downright scared! Not of beatings or injuries, but of embarrassing myself. The opponents were lesser belts, but with more competition experience. If I had been more aggressive and composed I could have won the gold. On the other hand, I competed with no more training than 3 times a week, with no decent sparring partners, no supplementation and two hours of sleep.

But, I guess I should be satisfied. I learned that competition is a whole other animal. It's chaotic, wild and not something i enjoyed. Maybe I'll do it again, but not soon.
That's a comical assessment although you may or may not have meant it.

I find competing in sports really exhilarating, but draining being out in that sort of platform. I've always imagined myself in the Octagon like most prolly do. I would prolly gas out after the 1st round from adrenaline dump or maybe even on my way into the Octagon. There's nothing worse than embarassing yourself...haah.

Contemplating what to eat for breakfast and what new documentary or film to watch!

Somehow I had a partial dream of Liz Carmouche...what the heck. It was me watching her train and do interviews like in the primetime show. Why couldn't have been Gina or heck even Ronda. It must have been all the weird banter going on between two fellow board members on here...roflz!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.