MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Looking for help for my journey to become the K1/MT national champion

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Wouldn't it be a better story if you did this on your own with limited assistance then document it and work your way to K-1. Whether you fail or succeed I'm sure it'll make for an interesting doc then we can place it on the official documentary thread.

Maybe this quote will inspire you.

They say it's the journey not the destination that teaches us who we are. For fighters the journeys have been unique, the destination identical.

For one the road is frought with twists and turns. He once fought for respect, years later for greatness, now he wants more. All the sessions suffered and aches endured, bumps in the road to his ultimate goal. IMMORTALITY.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote