MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm not really that confident in Machida KO'ing Hendo, in fact that and a Hendo sub are the least likely ways of victory in my eyes, unless Machida lands the absolute perfect punch in the absolute perfect spot on Dan's chin which may be deteriorating after all of his years in the game, I'll just chalk that down to Feijao, Fedor, and Shogun have more power than Machida though.

Anyway, if Machida avoids fighting with his back to the cage, uses constant movement and KICKS, I believe he'll cruise, he could potentially TKO him with a crane kick or something like that but if Dan gets in a bad spot against him I think he'll just give up his back like he did against Anderson, Anderson has more of a killer instinct when it comes to subs so Hendo may survive but Machida did show in the Rampage fight when he has a guy hurt he'll go for them, so that's redeeming. Hendo could always land that bomb, but this isn't Shogun or Fedor, Machida keeps distance and Hendo will have to travel farther but if you notice when Bader rushed Machida he threw his left arm up, blocked the right hand and landed on Bader so hopefully he'll be able to stay away from it because if Dan does land, it'll be night night for him. A trip is also possible, Dan's wrestling vs. Machida's sumo is very interesting.

Machida - 30-27 all across the board.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote