MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Lawler has overrated stand up. Don't let his win over Manhoef fool you. It was a fight he was getting dominated in, but Manhoef got a little overzealous. Lawler has made his stand up look better than it is because of his ridiculous power. He was getting out struck by Scott Smith in both of their fights for the most part. Lawler just knows how to finish. He struggled standing against Babalu and lost their fight by decision. I don't expect him to make many waves in the UFC this time around.

Koscheck could probably remain competitive on the feet if he can avoid Lawler's power. He should probably play it safe though and take this fight to the ground. I think Lawler needs to finish if he wants to win. I don't think he has the tools to outpoint. He looks terrible against guys he fails to knock out.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote