MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shields vs Maia

Thread: Shields vs Maia
View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
It's more of a die hard Shields supporter. I know Maia is world class on the ground. So is Shields and I really think alot of people are overlooking his grappling and AJJ ability here.

Maia has a second wind in his carreer here.. it's impressive.. but Jake is nobodys walk in the park whether people like his fighting style or not.
I tend to agree with you here.

Jake is not someone to overlook, his lack of striking doesn't hurt his chances in this fight either. It's not like Maia is fighting someone with no ground game. Shields in world class, and gets overlooked because he never competed in pure BJJ as much.

Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote