MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
oh you called matt hughes a dick to his face? that's pretty classy i hope he actually did something to you first before you decided to try and humiliate him in front of other people who i assume were there.
Yeah he insulted my best friend in front of a whole room full of people. My friend told him that he inspired him to train and fight. Matt Hughes told him not to waste his time and go get a job at McDonald's. I called him a dick and a ******* asshole before security got involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
nick also said on twitter as did cesar gracie that the story is a bunch of bullshit and I tend to believe those 2 over dana after what dana has been saying recently.
Yeah because Diaz and Cesar Gracie have such sterling reputations. Much more reputable than Dana... wait no. He's a drug using waste of space and Cesar Gracie is delusional. And it's not like Diaz hasn't done shit like this before.