MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Yeah he insulted my best friend in front of a whole room full of people. My friend told him that he inspired him to train and fight. Matt Hughes told him not to waste his time and go get a job at McDonald's. I called him a dick and a ******* asshole before security got involved.

Yeah because Diaz and Cesar Gracie have such sterling reputations. Much more reputable than Dana... wait no. He's a drug using waste of space and Cesar Gracie is delusional. And it's not like Diaz hasn't done shit like this before.
ahh well then that's a justified case unlike calling nick diaz a dick to his face when he has nothing to do with any fans lives except when they get pictures with him and his bro and noo one has complaints about him there.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK