Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

9K views 136 replies 31 participants last post by  Toxic 
#1 ·
See less See more
#84 ·
you mock it sir but you could be right, i bet it's infuriating gsp that he is always professional and has to be while diaz gets high and does whatever he wants, and i still think dana is full of shit here but we'll see

#89 ·
Really goes to show that Nick Diaz has ulterior motives because in the UFC he constantly does this crap only if he is lined up to fight GSP. When he is about to fight GSP then first time, he is nowhere to be found. When he is lined up to fight Penn and Condit, "oh look there he is, waiting like a good boy" and "Where you at George?! I think he is just scared". Now when he is about to fight GSP this time, once again he is nowhere to be found. The pressure of fighting GSP in a big stage either gets to him he that he really doesent believe he can win against GSP and is looking for the back door exit instead of facing it head on like a real inner coward.

The whole "Diaz is afraid of/anxious of/ducking GSP" claim does have ground. I just find it amazing and annoying that Diaz fans can somehow deny this and keep saying that GSP is ducking Diaz. Its like saying that Nate Quarry was a coward because he didnt run after Kalib Starnes. GSP has been doing everything he can to get Diaz to fight him outside of just going to Stockton and jumping Nick on the street. If the fight has major headaches along the way or the fight doesent happen again, I dont know how a level headed Hardcore Nick Diaz Fan can keep blaming everyone else but Nick.

#91 ·
Ok. One thing is the fighter. Another is the person and his unprofessional and unpolite outbursts.

Check this out:

There was this guy in my neighborhood diagnosed with SAD. Not only that. The guy was always high and drunk as hell, making all sort of loud noises in the worst possible times of day and night. Throwing garbage on the street. He had this mean Pitbull dog, alway unleashed, that attacked people at occasions making everybody scared all the time and also the dog crapped all over the yards of everybody. Everytime people tried to reason with him he would throw all sort of low level insults and obscene gestures.

You know what? The neighbohood needed a figure like that. Someone to be the villain. Someone to point the finger to all the time and talk about all the time. That poor and sad young fella we all should try to understand was just as needed in the neighborhood as Dick Niaz is needed in UFC, right? Hell, no!!!

#92 ·
wow dick niaz what an original and hilarious nickname you should do stand up, why don't you go write an article how we should censor everything to the new york times and don't forget to mention think of the children

Reactions: Cookie Monster
#105 ·
I wonder if this is a publicity stunt in itself. Maybe Dana and the Diaz crew are working together on this one to start some rumors and make Diaz seem like the bad boy again. Maybe Dana told Diaz he was going to tweet that and told Diaz' to deny it. I wouldn't be shocked, as it perfectly plays unto Diaz' image and reinforces that he is a bad boy who just doesn't care vs the squeaky clean image that is GSP.

#118 ·
That could be a nice lawsuit if Diaz beats you up... He would either not show up to the court date, or make an ass of himself in court and bam! Lots of money!

Reactions: AmdM
#124 ·
I actually have to agree with Cowgirl. I know several people in my life who simply have balls of steel. They aren't scared in the slightest to smack talk or speak their mind to a celebrity fighter directly to their face. I'll admit I prob wouldn't have the balls to say such things to a pro fighters face, but to say no one in the world would is absolutely false. If I know several people in my small little bubble of a world, there absolutely is a large percentage of people overall who really could do it without a flinch.

#126 ·
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.

This is the INTERNET folks. Do you think that if I crossed paths with deadmanshand in real life that we'd immediately start grappling like a couple of silver back gorillas? NO. We'd probably laugh our asses off at some of the shit we said to each other on THE INTERNET and have a merry old time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.