MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You wouldn't dare utter those words to Nicks face, let's be honest here.

Instead you'd be running Toxic, running.
I would absolutley say it to a guy like Nick Diaz, a guy on the under card no but somebody as high profile as Diaz absolutely. Whats the worst that could happen he takes a swing and I make it to the bank. Saying to the poor saps making 2000 and 2000 not so much. If I gotta take a beating I am gonna get paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
oh toxic you funny dawg scared of GSP hahaha carlos mencia couldn't steal a worse joke than that.
Explain it then Diaz has shown up for his media obligations once he lost the opportunity to face GSP the first time when he was rebooked against Penn then he showed up when he fought Condit. Back to GSP and back to Diaz no showing. Funny he only gets anxiety when he is fighting GSP, hmm me thinks something is fishy. Face it your boy is terrified of frenchy.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page