MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Yes you are correct that is my assumption even without the threat of violence people are intimidated however should said person be a dick to a fighters face knowing that he can't insult you or hurt badly back because you are a fan and he a fighter than you are a dick.
Oh, see, there's where we differ, I completely agree that a fan who does that is a complete dick. My point was simply that saying a simple fact like "hey, Nick Diaz, the way you're acting comes off as if you're scared of GSP." A statement like that, drawn from my own perspective on his actions, hell yeah I'd say it to his face. But I wouldn't outwardly call him out just to call him out. That's just disrespectful.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!