MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Attention: All forum members...

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
i say get rid of the rep system all together. I've never seen it last on any forum I've been to. When people are giving rep to someone just because they can and not because the person deserves it then what purpose does it serve. The rep for rep thread is a good example. I've made threads just posting a news story and got negative rep. It doesn't matter really. If anything, the site should reward deserving members with special icons or something showing that they are great members and are helping to make this forum a better place. Down with the rep system imo.