MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #27409 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
So then he gets out of the car with his stupid wife who has a scowl on her face like it could possibly be my fault and the guy who resembles bjorn rebney in every way tells me that I should have went around even though I ad no room to reverse or get on the other side of the road where cars are driving in the opposite direction anyway, so I said don't think it's a little silly to keep reversing when there's a car right behind you clearly like your a monster truck, he had a guilty sorry look on his face and said i'm sorry your right, I have a look at the damage and it's only a lot of tire marks so I said because you haven't been a dick and this can easily come off I won't get insurance matters involved so he said thank you and I finally had room to get ahead of him and that was that.
You should consider some punctuation. Dots are your friends.