MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which fighter do you think has best chance of dethroning current champs

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Which fighter do you think has best chance of dethroning current champs

Bearing in mind the friends whow on't fight eachother like cain and cormier or hacran diaz and aldo.

FLW - Still Benavidez right now since it's a thin division and joe would probably be a lot better in the rematch.

BW - Barao obviously seeing how he is on the tear that he is and also cruz' layoff

FW - Pettis seeing how he can apparently make 145 easy and he is tremendous in every area bar the wrestling makes him the best candidate

LW - Gray Maynard only because I can't see many at LW doing muc h to bendo except a big wrestling with KO power

WW - Nick Diaz he has the cardio to be active the entire fight so it will be interesting to see if GSP gets lazy in the finalr ounds and gets caught with a sub

MW - Weidman because he has the best grappling in the whole division and is very strong, also the other mw fighters aren't good at all so that's easy

LHW - Sonnen plain and simply because I think he will be the only not to be intimidated by jones aura and length to actually fight right against jon and having great wrestling only boosts his chances albeit slim

HW - tough one since no one at all can probably beat cain, so I will go with the punchers chance and pick Hunt if he gets a early bomb off early and collects cain.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is online now   Reply With Quote