MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which fighter do you think has best chance of dethroning current champs

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hw- Dos Santos he's already beaten the guy and was making Cain look silly before he got caught in the rematch. Not to mention he didn't look himself and all that offense and Cain couldn't finish him and was only close once. And it's only dos Santos because Cormier won't fight Cain.

Lhw- Machida is too mentally weak and folds, shogun is washed up, Gus can't wrestle, shad looks lost, Henderson is old, Chael is too small and doesn't have the tools. So either Glover who I'm not sold on or maybe Cormier he can make the weight. Not a lot at LhW right now.

Mw- Weidman he's just a stylistic nightmare for Silva. Vitor is a distant second.

Ww- Rory but they won't fight so Diaz by I don't think Hendricks is equipped well enough to actually pose problems to georges.

LW- Pettis again he's the last guy to beat him so it's kind of a forced choice. LW is pretty thin as well. Gil is going to get clowned and bendo has beaten everyone else. Maynard is too damn slow.

Fw- Frankie in a rematch. Heart. That is all.

Bw- Renan for obvious reasons.

Flw- JoeB I thought the first fight was really close and division is too thin to say anyone else.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3