MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which fighter do you think has best chance of dethroning current champs

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 03:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
HW - JDS. I think their 3rd fight will be completely different from the first two, much closer contested with JDS finishing Cain in the 3rd of 4th round.
LHW - This is hard...I'd love to say Machida but can't see him beating Jones truthfully. Sonnen's barely got a chance to survive the first round and I see Jones toying with Hendo should they meet. Gustaf will likely lose but I think atm he has the best shot.
MW - Weidman. Don't see him beating Silva but he certainly has the tools to make it interesting.
WW - Hate to agree with some of the posts above, but yeah Rory. I don't like the guy but he's the future of the WW division.
LW - Michael Chandler should he ever come to the UFC (not sure if he's still with or staying with Bellator?)
FW - Pettis. The fight's going to be insaaaanely good.
BW - Renan, obviously.
FLW - Benavidez because, yeah.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is online now   Reply With Quote