MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva could make welterweight for Georges St. Pierre superfight

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Anderson would kill him at 170, 185...doesnt matter, hes just too good...i think he can make the cut, ppl exagerate how big he is (cue the anderson vs griffin weigh in pics) bla bla bla, hes not huge, anderson in shape is in the 190s, same as GSP...anderson being over 200 pounds is him OUT of shape when both of them are in shape the difference between them is less than 10 pounds

Anderson isnt that much bigger than when he fought okami in 2006...he was 175 at that time...if you look at the pics from that time to now he just seems to have gotten a bit thicker but nothing dramatic, hes not as skinny as he used to be but he doesnt have a lot of muscle either, i think he could slim down to 170 and destroy GSP then move up to 205 and destroy JBJ

though i do think 176 would be an ideal catch weight..this fight doesnt need belts, both of them are bigger than the belts at this point
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote