MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #27427 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I seem to have discovered two direct correlations in people. First, there seems to be a direct correlation between the brims of hats and the person wearing them. I haven't finished with my research yet, but as far as I can tell it seems to be something like this. As flatness of the brim increases, intelligence decreases.

The second being that the worse off the person is physically and financially the more thankful they are to have god in their life.

Graphs will be forthcoming.
I don't understand people that beleive in God. I have a couple questions for those people. How old do you think the Earth is? Do you think Dinosaurs existed? Also what do you think about Evolution?