MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #128 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Theres already been 3 Friday movies though. I heard Ice Cube is making another one. Maybe with Chris Tucker in. Man I hope so. Next Friday was OK, I can't even remember Friday after next. The first one is genius.

Can I watch The Wackness online anywhere? Or Netflix? Or should I purchase a dvd?
Yeah I remember the rumor of Smokey being back for another Friday. Would be cool for Smokey and Dede to be in the same movie. Epps and Tucker are both funny. Man Chris Tuckers standup was great back then too. Mike Epps has decent standup as well, but nothing like young Chris Tucker.
The Friday movies are pretty cheesey but I like them. Nice movies to just get high and enjoy. It was also the movie that gave Katt Williams his standup personality. Mini Pimp and that voice became Katt Williams. Seems weird when you see him not using that voice in interviews.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote