MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Metalhead Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
This thread appeals to me.

I'm a big music enthusiast and I'm pretty much into anything rock and metal (with some exceptions). If you took a look at my music library you'd probably say I'm a metal guy although I like me some rock, jazz, classical and everything in between. Some people would say I listen to weird stuff. I would agree with them.

Not really big on the whole subgenre thing. I know them all and I can tell you what they sound like but putting a stamp on everything gets boring after a while and it doesn't do the music justice.

I don't really have one band or artist that I'd call my favorite, I'd have to list at least ten and then I'd feel bad about the bands I didn't list.

You can check out the stuff I like to listen to on my last.fm profile. It's not a full list though because it only covers the music I listen to on this computer.

Bands I've seen live include Pain of Salvation, Katatonia, Opeth, Porcupine Tree (big fan of Steve Wilson's solo work too and also his skills as a mixer and producer), Hypocrisy, Metallica, Ensiferum, Ghost Brigade, Anathema, Amon Amarth, Long Distance Calling and then some...

Gonna see Long Distance Calling and Solstafir next month and Agalloch in April.

Here's a little something.

Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote