MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey won't pose nude for Playboy because her privates are worth more than 5 bucks

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
onip69
Bantamweight

onip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Rousey won't pose nude for Playboy because her privates are worth more than 5 bucks

Ronda Rousey won't pose nude for Playboy because her privates are worth more than five bucks

By Jesse Holland on Feb 18, 6:30p 5

Someone tell Hef to put his checkbook away. UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey isn't getting "Rowdy" for her fans, no matter how much money Playboy is offering.

Quote:
"I'd say, ‘No.' No one should be able to see my cash and prizes for $5, okay? I don't care how much money they gave me. I don't really see myself as a sex symbol because ever since people have started calling me a sex symbol, I haven't had a lot of sex in my life. Like, it's just, it's not really working out great for me. But, yeah, people bring that up all the time. I'm like, ‘Look, you're right. I probably get more attention fighting because of how I look. But if I didn't know how to fight and I just looked the way I did, no one would know who I am.' "
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/18/40...de-playboy-mma
onip69 is offline   Reply With Quote