MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey won't pose nude for Playboy because her privates are worth more than 5 bucks

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
BWoods
Great Googly Moogly!

BWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level now
I must be in the minority of men who don't view female fighters as sexual symbols to be oogled at between fights. I'm no fan of the photo spreads that Misha Tate, Gina Carano, or Rhonda Rousey did, no matter the publication.

I must be weird to want to see a female fighter fight instead of be a slab of meat void of personality like models or even the UFC's ring card girls.

As long as Rhonda is being Rhonda I'm happy. She's going to be a huge star but I'm glad she's not going to be a star for the wrong reasons. Fighting comes first for her and that's alright by me.
BWoods is offline   Reply With Quote