MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
only half of it actually they wanted a rematch dana was gonna grant when he came back, then silva said no and sonnen fought stann and then silva said no again and he fought bisping and then finally because dana forced him he finally fought chael again. Anderson is a great fighter but don't pretend he is not always looking for easy fights instead of fights that can challenge him.
Well TBH the only reason an insta rematch was a viable option was because it was silva. Any other champion, he would have had to go back up the ladder just like he actually had to.

Don't think anyone has got an instant rematch after getting finished.

Nor does it really matter since he did get his rematch.

Just annoys me people that silva has finished like to rag on him.. other than chael, i know hes just trolling

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote